Through My Eyes





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Sandy Toes"


click to enlarge
This photo was taken one beautiful saturday at the beach.


3 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I was thinking that if we get one of those 10x10 things for the booth. We can use it at the beach? Spend all day out there getting nice and rummed up.


    Scott.
    .

  2. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I like the pictures as well, can we have some of the black and white ones?


    Scott.
    .

  3. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I don't see any updates!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm MiniMolli
  • From By the Beach Somewhere
  • I usually create new projects for myself quite often to keep busy and learn new things along the way.
  • My profile
  • 100 Things About Me
www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives



eXTReMe Tracker