Through My Eyes




Photo Friday -- Masterpiece


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




CLICK TO ENLARGE
Painting


1 Responses to “Photo Friday -- Masterpiece”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I have always liked this picture. I keep thinking it would look great all black and white with a color layer added in photoshop with just the bruch with paint on it in color.


    Did that come out right...ahha!


    Scott.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm MiniMolli
  • From By the Beach Somewhere
  • I usually create new projects for myself quite often to keep busy and learn new things along the way.
  • My profile
  • 100 Things About Me
www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives



eXTReMe Tracker